2. You can used this step to upgrade your ubuntu;
3. But when you run apt-get upgrade
You got error run apt-get -f install .
This maybe because of your /boot is already fully utilize 100%.
Here is the step to solve it : Ref: https://askubuntu.com/questions/345588/what-is-the-safest-way-to-clean-up-boot-partition
4. If you have problem while upgrading nginx:
EG: Errors were encountered while processing: nginx-extras
- You have to check what web service that you use?
- If you are using Apache, remove pkg : apt-get remove nginx*
- If you are using nginx, stop the apache service.
- Ref: https://askubuntu.com/posts/805283/edit
5. Check your version